Friday, 30 November 2012

November Loves


Cutting it close, but technically it's still November here for another 2 hours! This months "Loves" list consists of things I already own, and love! 

1. My KitchenAide was a wedding present from my Aunt. It is my favorite kitchen item hands down. I wish I had high enough cupboards to keep it (and maybe just show it off a bit) on my counter. But for now she lives in my cupboard. 

2. I am an Epicure consultant, and while having a party yesterday, I was reminded how much I LOVE the Epicure Hot Buttered Rum! I can't wait to add this to cider this season. 

3. My Minnetonka boots have been well worn over the last year and a half. I bought them at a little shop in Smithers while I was working as a baker for a tree planters camp. They also ended up being my wedding shoes at the last minute! They are so comfy and go with everything. I was a little intimidated by the price at first, because, I'll just say it... I'm cheap. I only spent $30.00 on my grad dress so, $90.00 sounded like a lot to spend on a pair of shoes, but I am so happy I did! 

4. If you HATE board games, you can skip this one! If you LOVE board games, you will love Settlers of Catan! It's a really fun game to play with friends, we have the extension pack, so we can have up to 6 people, but it is also a great "teams" game, so you can always have more. 

5. I just bought this book a week or so ago, and am not even all the way through, but I am really enjoying it. It's both entertaining and informative. 

6. Daniel bought me my Instax Mini for Christmas last year. I love it, I definitely do not use it enough though! I am tossing around the idea of a photo a day or a photo a week this coming year. Thoughts? 


-- Jordan

2 comments:

  1. You only love Settler's of Catan because you always win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be true... but I still love it :)

      Delete

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!