Exciting things are happening at the Bouwers' house! We got a new-to-us couch two days ago, and I think I'm in LOVE! It's a mossy green, wooden legged, vintage beauty! I am really trying to make steps to de-cluttering our home, and the first thing to go was our enormous (but comfy) love seat we bought at the Sally Ann right after we got married. This little love seat sits the same number of guests but takes up much less space! And it's prettier.
Daniel also just finished his first elementary report cards for the year. Everything turns a little upside down when that happens! I really have so much more respect for my past teachers now that I am married to one.
With the Elevate the Arts Bazaar on Saturday, I am trying to get as much made as I can! I have a bunch of leggings, painted driftwood necklaces, and various other pieces of jewelry finished, but I'll definitely be doing a LOT of sewing and crafting this week!
Can you see the snow on the mountains in the third picture? These were taken a few weeks ago, there's much more snow now! In fact the ski hill just opened up a few days back, and I am really excited to start snowboarding again. Last year was my first time, and I was only able to go a handful of times because I cracked my tailbone (not fun), but I managed to get off the "Bunny Hill" (yay!). I'll be sure to take some instagrams of our snowy adventures over the next few weeks! YAY! Winter is here!
-- Jordan





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!