Sunday, 11 November 2012

All Dressed Up: Craft Fair Date

Introducing a new series: All Dressed Up, a look into my closet and style. 

First off, I must apologize for whatever is happening with my hair in these photos. I was stuck with no bobby pins and had to do my hair in our car on the way to Victoria. 

As for my outfit, don't you just love when you are getting dressed, and you pull out a piece of clothing you haven't worn for awhile because, well, lets just say it was a little too snug. But then you decide to try it on anyway and low and behold it FITS! That was the story with this dress yesterday morning. I had actually bought it from a thrift store without trying it on (I just loved the fabric and the unique style) so it has lived in my closet for a few months, until yesterday! 

On another note, I am loving the stripes and polka dots in the outfit, I have always been very cautious about pattern mixing, but I think the neutral tones in the tights keeps everything balance. Overall I am pretty happy with this outfit, and it felt like the perfect thing to wear to a craft fair: comfy, creative, and just a tad outside my comfort zone. 







Dress: thrifted   Top: thrifted   Tights: Joe (last year)   Boots: Walmart   Bag: thrifted   Earrings: Cotton Fox Shop

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by! You are so cute! Love the bangs and your awesome colorful dress! I have similar tights that I wear non-stop :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the pattern mixing here. Adorable outfit from head to toe :) xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!