Sunday, 25 November 2012

Craft Show #1

I'm so excited to announce that on December 8th, Cotton Fox will be making its "real life" debut at the Elevate the Arts Winter Bazaar! There was a last minute table cancellation and my brother and I managed to snag the table. My brother, Matthew is the man behind MOVA, a visual arts company. Right now he just produces paintings (amazing ones) but he has big plans for more :).

So, for anyone in the Comox Valley, the Elevate the Arts Winter Bazaar will be held at the Courtenay Legion Hall (367 Cliffe Avenue) from 10am - 5pm. I will have jewelry, clothing, bow ties, and a few other bits and pieces. Matthew will be selling original pieces along with prints. So come say hello and maybe grab some handmade Christmas gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!