Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Elevate The Arts

    Last Saturday I was able to official introduce Cotton Fox to the real-life world (as in, not the internets)!  My brother, Matt, and I shared a table and a fun time was had by all! The night before was a bit crazy with our car breaking down, having to drive to Black Creek late to get Matt because he had to work extra late. Then we proceeded (at about 11 o'clock at night) to build our backdrop our of pallets (sorry neighbours!). After that I managed to rope Matt and Daniel into helping me tag my products and we eventually got to bed at about 2:30 am. Ick. 


  Five hours later we were up, packed, and off to set up our table! After a little cuffufle with someone switching our table, we got ourselves set up right before ten o'clock. Ok, maybe it was not really a cuffufle because we never actually approached the lady who stole our table... but definitely an in-my-mind cuffufle. 



  The rest of the day was a blur of "Hey, hows it going?" "Feel free to pull any of those necklaces off of there" and "You can go try those on in the bathroom if you want"; you get the picture. The only truly terrible thing was when my branch-necklace display fell over onto a little girl. I was horrified, and she was barely fazed. But I gave her a hair-bow for my own sanity. After that my "neighbour" came and informed me that, "That was a disaster!" Thanks Tips. 



   I was so thankful for all my friends and family coming out to support me. My sister even brought us cookies... on STICKS! She's the best. Daniel was also the best, as he was our go-to man who brought us tea and went and got more business cards from the house when I had run out. I kind of like him a lot. 


    On the agenda for today is to take photos of all my remaining product and get it up on Etsy. So be sure to check there this afternoon for more Cotton Fox items. I have lots of earrings, necklaces, bows and clips, plus a few remaining pairs of leggings. Thanks for the read!



  
     -- Jordan

1 comment:

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!