Friday, 28 December 2012

Christmas Time

It's been such a busy week. Really good, but really busy. And we aren't done yet! I had most of today to myself, and figured I would take a moment to slow down and snap some photos to remember our second Christmas together. Enjoy!

My own little "Elf on a Shelf"

So thankful for provision over the past year!

See the (upside down) picture of our tree from last year? I need to make sure I do that again this year. 

Pretty Christmas cups.

My little smelly hedgehog. He is drying out over the stove. 

The ONLY cookies I made this Christmas (don't judge me!) They are Earl Grey cookies, and so very good! 


Hope your holidays are going well! I am off to the mainland tomorrow morning, hoping to see some of the porpoises everyone seems to be seeing from the ferry! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness the little hedgehog is so darn cute!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    PS. Thank you for joining my January Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've found you via the blog hop. I think you need to give us a recipe for them cookies! Yummy! xoxo.

    http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice Pauloski12 January 2013 at 16:35

    I agree, the cookies look really interesting, and I love Earl Grey so can you please share the recipe in an upcoming blog post?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!