![]() |
| It fell.... get it? ;) |
Alright, so maybe it isn't exactly 'Fall' anymore, but I just had to share some of these lovely photos from our Pumpkin Patch outing back in October. Some friends of ours in Black Creek hosted a pumpkin patch at their farm, complete with pumpkin bowling, hay bale maze, and terrifying looking live turkey.
*Side note: am I the only one who finds turkeys absolutely terrifying? Who was the first person to decide to eat one seemed like a good idea?
"Oh, hey Fred."
"Yes, Barney?"
"Look at that terrifying-looking bird over there, let's eat it!"
We had lots of fun picking out a pumpkin, even though they were fairly well picked over by the time we went.
As you can see Elijah was dressed for the occasion with his little pumpkin hat (a sweet gift from my friend Amy-lynn over at Petite Faye). To be honest he slept in the Ergo most of the outing, but we managed to snap a few shots of him before he protested to being removed from his snug spot.
I actually cannot believe how small he looks in these photos! I had him in that little train sweater today, and he definitely wasn't swimming in it like here!
![]() |
| Our happy little family! |
I definitely hope pumpkin picking becomes a regular tradition for us. It was actually my first time this Autumn, and I loved how festive it felt! Perhaps growing our own pumpkins could be fun too, once Elijah is a bit older?
And now for our next, much chillier season! I am loving all the holiday planning right now, so much fun thinking of new traditions to do as a little family! What family traditions do you like to do each season?




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!