This is one of those books I keep seeing popping up all over the blogosphere, and hearing my creative friends talking about, so I treated my self and bought it on Amazon a month or so ago. I can't wait to dive in!
This one I started ages ago and only got a couple of chapters in. It is more of a devotional so it takes some time to wade through. I plan to read from the beginning again, possibly as a part of my morning ritual. This book is all about living with a thankful heart. Contentment is a big theme in my life right now, or, I should say learning to be content is a big theme. I know this book has been really impactful for a number of friends so I look forward to really delving into it.
I bought this book years ago and it has been sitting on my shelf unread since then. Both of the above books are self-help type books, so I wanted to add something with more of a story to my list. Plus, this book is set in the Middle East, and since there is not international travel planned for my summer, I might as well travel via book, right?
So there you have it, my not-so-lengthy summer reading list! I would love to hear your favourite summer and beach reads in the comments below!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!