Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Olive Marie Hazel

I thought it was about time I introduced our new little bundle!

Olive Marie Hazel was born at 6 am on the 24th of June, and I've been head-over-heels in love with her every day since.


We chose, just as we did with Elijah, to have Olive in a hospital about 45 minutes away, in order to be closer to my family and because I have a stellar midwife that wouldn't be able to deliver at our local hospital. So while we only spent one night in the hospital, we spend another few days staying at my Nana's a few days and headed home four days after Olives birth. These photos are from the day we left. I can't believe how tiny and perfect she is!







Both her little outfits were projects I had done while waiting for her arrival. The homecoming onsie was inspired after I couldn't find any cute, newborn sized outfits. I'll do a little post on that later.

The little green romper was made using a Rabbit Rabbit Creations pattern, and although it was a little snug, I'm definitely going to be making her a few more now that I can actually take her measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!