Tuesday, 7 January 2014

52 Weeks of Baking!

If you follow me on Instagram, you might know I was searching for a 52 week project for 2014. I have seen a few different bloggers take on 52 week projects, and it seemed like such a fun way to try something new and be intentional. 

Photo by Katie Newburn
If you are not familiar with 52 week projects, essentially it is choosing to do one thing, or a variation of one thing, every week for the entire year (52 weeks). Bleu Bird Blog did 52 weeks of portraits of her children. A few years back A Beautiful Mess hosted Project Restyle which was 52 weeks of restyling clothing or other items. 

With a new baby and a never-ending list of house renovations, I wanted to keep my project very simple so I wouldn't have to do tons of prep or planning. I also wanted something I wouldn't get bored with. 

My final decision was 52 weeks of baking! I am so excited! Baking is something I love, but rarely make time for these days. Needless to say, Daniel is pretty excited too. I will be sharing my weekly baked goods on the blog here, with photos and recipes, so stay tuned! 

What about you? Are you planning a 52 week project in 2014? It's never too late to start!

From THIS excellent blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!