As a way to kick off the New(ish) Year, I thought I'd host a little giveaway! Love Your Legs is all about that underlined, highlighted, and starred little New Years resolution I KNOW you all had... "Get fit!" "Exercise more!"or "Be more physically active!" You know the one I am talking about.
The prize is a pair of Cotton Fox leggings from my shop in your chosen style and size! They are not only flippin' cute, they are comfy, and the perfect way to thank your legs for all the work they'll be putting in this year.
For this giveaway I want you to go on down and click that little "Join this site" button, then leave me a comment saying how you are going to get your little legs moving in 2013! The winner will be drawn from the comments, so make sure your name and a way to reach you is also there. Want to enter multiple times?
For even more entries:
1. Follow me on Bloglovin'
2. Tweet about this giveaway (@CottonFoxShop)
3. Share this on Facebook!
Just add a comment for each extra entry (such as "I tweeted!" or "Shared on Facebook!").
My goal is to reach 100 followers on this blog, and if I do.... I PROMISE to host another giveaway!
Winner will be chosen at random on January 26th. Good luck!





First time I've heard about this Jordan! I didn't know you sold leggings...do you make them?
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Nicole here - the one who lives with Jessica.
I'll be leaping tall buildings in single bounds as a way to get my 'little legs moving in 2013', but until I can do that, or turn into superman, whatever comes first...I will be doing the classic - jogging....
but problem...i dont' see a follow button
would follow be the same as subscribing? if so i just subscribed :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteaaaaand shared it on facebook.
ReplyDeletethough - im not just doing this for a chance to win (but come on who doesn't like winning)
i'm sharing and spreading the word, simply because i think you're top notch and think people should buy pretty things from you
Sweet, yes I will change that in the post! Thanks Nicole! Oh, and yes, I make them myself!
ReplyDeleteI followed! Yay Jordan, this is a sweet site. Way to be!!
ReplyDeletehow will i be getting my lil legs movin in 2013? well...for some crazy reason i've agreed to a early morning bootcamp with some lovely ladies 3 times a week, plus a couple early runs with some dashing young men.. This will not be a semester of sleep, but it will be a semester of ripped. haha, maybe not ripped, but at least a step or two up from couch potat!
This is sweet Jordan love your stuff!
ReplyDeleteLovin my legs will be accomplished by working on my cardio.
Best
I would love my leggings by making them stretch over my ever growing baby belly and taking them for walks every day!
ReplyDeleteSweet! A chance for your "flippin cute" leggings? I'm in:) Actually, I just started running in November to force myself to take a break from studying and redirect my stress...well, and to get my cardio back in shape. My legs will look great too, of course:)
ReplyDeleteOops, that last comment was from me: Pamela Plantinga...I just didn't know which profile to choose because I don't have any of those URL accounts:S
ReplyDeletejust tweeted :-)
ReplyDeleteI started just last week, firstly by avoiding taking the elevator and secondly by taking an hour walk each day.
ReplyDeleteI'd love a pair, thanks!!
GFC:deb_oro
DESPINA
deb_oro@yahoo.gr
Bloglovin': deb_oro@yahoo.gr
ReplyDeleteDESPINA
deb_oro@yahoo.gr
Hi Jordan!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great! And this giveaway is a really fun idea. I actually read this post and thought, "OH! How come I wasn't already following your blog??" (It's been remedied!) As for exercise, my legs especially enjoy taking me hiking up mountains or down beaches in any weather, and going on walks and jogs :) Your leggings are super cute... I always love your style!
Talk to you soon... Katie Preston :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Jordan! I've never actually checked out your blog before! Some cute stuff! If I won the leggings I would wear them walking around town to stay warm (We just moved to Vernon...brrr...)
ReplyDeleteKatelyn Poelman
katelyn_vb@yahoo.ca
I'll post it on Facebook to spread the word :)
ReplyDeleteKatelyn P.