skip to main |
skip to sidebar
September Loves
1. Who wouldn't want to wear these shoes with tights or a wool skirt?
2. I was flipping through and Audrey Hepburn book today, and this skirt looks just like one she wore in Roman Holiday. Love!
3. Autumn, oh Autumn, you fill my heart with a love for golden yellow. The sweet scalloped edge doesn't hurt either!
4. Although we have lovely sunshine now, I know the Vancouver Island rain is just around the corner. This umbrella would be just the thing to keep my dry... and looking "sharp".
5. My little sister scored a satchel like this while thrifting! I have been keeping my eyes peeled ever since.
6. I have wanted these boots ever since I bought my ankle Minnetonka's over a year ago. Ah, one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from readers, so don't be afraid to say "hi"!